Our Private Pay Attendant/Custodial Care program offers personalized one-to-one “private-pay” services tailored to meet the patient needs as well as the needs of their families. Our services range from 4 to 24 hours a day which includes our new Bathing & Grooming Services starting at only $40 a visit.
New Life Home Health Services is licensed by the Department of Aging & Disability Services and accepts all responsibilities for screening, training, education and supervision of our employees. Our Attendants/homemakers undergo a comprehensive pre-hiring screening process to ensure quality of care in the home environment.
For family members, our services are important in relieving the burdens associated with caregiver responsibilities. Our goal is to provide cost effective home health care in the privacy and comfort of being at home. We train our caregivers to serve as the family’s eyes and ears to ensure the safety and comfort of a loved one.
SERVICES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Changing bed linens
- Storing purchased items
- Washing dishes
- accompanying the client on trips to obtain medical services
- accompanying the client on trips to obtain medical treatment
- assistance with other household task as required by the client
- routine hair and skin care
- preparing meals
- helping with self-administered medications
- transferring and ambulating